For public comment: UK Open Government National Action Plan 2016-18 Mid-term Self Assessment Report
[This process has now ended]
The documents below make up the UK’s mid-term self assessment report for its current Open Government National Action Plan 2016-18. This includes the report produced by the Cabinet Office covering the UK Government’s commitments, as well as the commitments from each of the devolved administrations.
These documents will be available for public comment for two weeks. Please add your comments and feedback directly on the documents. The period for public comment will close at 5pm on Friday 1 December 2017. If you have any comments which you do not wish to place on the documents, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After this period, each administration will then consider the relevant comments. A final report will be published on GOV.UK by the end of December 2017.
- UK Government mid-term self assessment report
- Northern Ireland Executive mid-term self assessment report
- Scottish Government mid-term self assessment report
- Welsh Government mid-term self assessment report (English version)
- Welsh Government mid-term self assessment report (Welsh version) / Adroddiad Hunanasesu Canol Tymor Llywodraeth Cymru
NOTE: These reports were not drafted by the Open Government Networks or civil society.